Specializing in the online service industry, we have designed our performance management service to connect the CEO of your company with a financial professional that will solve problems with –
- Cash Flow
- Working Capital
- Profitability Limitations
CRS has worked with many web development, digital marketing and other online service businesses and know the financial challenges you face. Our virtual CFO will provide you with the appropriate information you need to gain a clear understanding of your goals and plans, all while developing a system of accountability you can depend on.
Our performance management service features three comprehensive stages that include –
Working directly alongside you, the business owner or CEO, each stage has been designed to increase the financial performance of your company. CRS connects your company with a virtual CFO who will assess your current situation, understand your goals and create a strategic plan for reaching your desired financial outcome. From there, we work with you to implement that plan and then monitor the results to ensure the financial performance of your company meets your expectations.
The Diagnostic Stage is designed to answer these questions and more:
- How much positive cash flow did your business generate in the last 90, 180, 360 days?
- How much profit are you projecting for your business in the next 12 months?
- Do you have the proper amount of Working Capital?
The strategic Planning & Implementation Stage is designed to determine:
- The amount of Revenue necessary to break even
- The amount of Net Profit you require every month
- The amount of Working Capital needed
- Determine your specific industry Statistics & Financial Ratios Profile
- Establish the exact Current Status of Your Business compared to the Industry Profile and Determine and justify Differences.
- Create a Strategy that is aligned with the Industry Statistics
- Implement Strategy
Finally, the third stage, The Monitoring and Refinement Stage is designed to keep track of your company’s financial performance. For several months, our virtual CFO will make any refinements necessary to ensure that your goals are met.
Learn More about how we can help you or get started now by scheduling a strategy session.